Create dictionary type variables
Use Automation 360 to create dictionary type variables using different dictionary subtypes and key value type parameters.
- Ensure you have access to the Control Room.
- You must have credentials with AAE_Basic permissions.
- Your workstation must be a registered device in the Control Room.
- Log in to the Control Room.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
- Click the Create a bot icon.
- In the Name field, enter DictionaryMapping, and click Create & Edit.
Create four new custom variables:
- Create a new Dictionary1 variable of Apply. and , and then click
- Create a new Dictionary2 variable of Use as output, click Add (+) sign, and enter Key and Value as strings, and then click Apply. and , select
- Create a new Dictionary3 variable of Add sign, and enter Key as a string and Value as a number, and then click Apply. and , click
- Create a new Dictionary4 variable of Add sign, and enter as a number , enter Value for Datetime location, enter , and then click Apply. and , click
- In the Actions pane, find Message box. In Enter the message to display, enter F2, and select the variable .
- Save the bot and run the DictionaryMapping TaskBot.