Using the Radio Button element
Use the Radio Button element in the form builder if you want to enable users to select only one of the available options from a field during bot runtime.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
Click an existing form or click
The form builder page appears.
- Drag Radio Button into the form.
- Enter the name of the element in the Element label field.
- Optional: Enter the hint text and tooltip for the check box element.
Enter the names of the radio buttons that will be displayed during bot runtime.
For example, if you are creating a client information form, use this field to add two radio buttons and enter Male and Female.
Enable any of the following Advance behavior
- Select the Make field required check box to ensure users select this element during bot runtime.
- Select the Make field uneditable check box to make the element a read-only option.
- If you have multiple radio buttons in the form and want a default selection during bot runtime, select the Make default selections check box, and select the necessary option.
- Use the Formatting field to set the vertical or horizontal layout of the radio buttons.
Click one of the following options:
- Reset: Clears all the element customization and sets the default.
- Delete: Deletes the selected element.
- Click Save.