Submit bots or packages to Bot Store
You can submit bots or packages from the Control Room to Bot Store. If your bot includes dependencies, submit all dependencies. Submit a demo bot that demonstrates the use of the package.
You must have a system-created AAE_Bot Store Publisher role in order to submit bots or packages to Bot Store. See System roles.
- Download the A2019 Bot Store Bot template from GitHub: A2019 Bot Store Bot Template.
- Log in to the Control Room.
- Log in to Bot Store using the Bot Store credentials.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
- Click Public workspace and select the Bot Store folder.
In the Automation page, move your mouse over the
Action toolbar and click Submit to Bot
When you resubmit files to Bot Store, it overwrites the previously submitted files, which are in a Draft status.
- In the Submit to Bot Store page, review the dependencies that will be bundled with your bot (including a parent bot) and make changes as required. In addition, ensure that the bot and all dependent bots and files are in the same folder to submit to Bot Store.
- Click Next to review the Bundled packages to ensure all packages are included with your submission.
If the bot you want to submit and the bundled package
look complete, click Submit.
When choosing a name for your bot or package, ensure it is unique and descriptive so it is easily searchable on Bot Store.Alternatively, click Back to go back.When you submit your files, the system displays the following message: <bot/package name> submission is in progress. Go to Bot Store > My Submissions to complete your submission form. You will receive a confirmation email when the submission is completed.
- Click Take me to Bot Store to complete your submission form in Bot Store.
- It can takes three to five business days for review and approval of your bot or package.
- For any questions on bot and package submissions, contact Contact Bot Store Support or select the Have questions about submitting a bot option on Bot Store pages.