Using the Snapshot element
Use the Snapshot element in the form builder to provide the users a screen capture option on the form during bot runtime. The file is saved in the .jpg format.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
Click an existing form or click
.The form builder page appears.
- Drag Snapshot into the form.
- Enter the name of the element in the Element label field.
- Optional: Enter the hint text and tooltip for the check box element.
Choose one of the following Advance behavior
- Select the Make field required check box to ensure users must select this element during bot runtime.
- Select the Make field uneditable check box to set the element as a read-only option.
Enter a filepath in the Desktop path to save snapshot
field where the snapshot file must be saved during bot
Optionally, you can either allow the user to create a folder if the filepath is not available or change the destination folder of the snapshot file.
Enter the suffix text for the snapshot file.
For example, if this element is used to capture sales information, enter Sales. The snapshot file is then saved with the text Sales added at the end.
Choose one of the following options:
- Reset: Clears all the element customization and sets the default.
- Delete: Deletes the selected element.
When you click Preview during bot runtime, the system default application is used to display the snapshot file.
For example, if Microsoft Photos is set as the default application to open .jpg files, the snapshot file is displayed in Microsoft Photos when you click Preview.