Using the Rich Text Editor element
Use the Rich Text Editor element in the form builder to insert a text editor in the form that provides various options to edit the content during bot runtime.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
Click an existing form or click
The form builder page appears.
- Drag Rich Text Editor into the form.
- Enter the name of the element in the Element label field.
- Set the default value for the element that must appear in the element during bot runtime.
- Enter the minimum and maximum number of characters that users can enter in this field during bot runtime.
- Optional: Enter the height for the input area of the field and tooltip for the element.
Enable any of the following Advance behavior
- Select the Make field required check box to ensure users select this element during bot runtime.
- Select the Make field uneditable check box to make the element a read-only option.
Click one of the following options:
- Reset: Clears all the element customization and sets the default.
- Delete: Deletes the selected element.
- Click Save.