Import an AARI process
You can import an Automation Anywhere Robotic Interface (AARI) process from one Control Room to another.
- Ensure that the following rights are enabled to import processes:
- Import process permission
- Create folder permission, if it is required
- Check-in permission
- Manage package permission
- The process directory path is case-sensitive. So ensure that the export and import paths use the same case in the Control Room to avoid any process execution failure.
In this task, the required process is already exported and an email is received with a link to the zip file containing the package to import.
Any previously exported process is located in the public repository and must be imported and checked in so that it can be deployed from the new Control Room.The imported process will be available in the public repository.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
Click Import bot and browse and select the process to
Note: This option currently applies to both bots and processes.
- Select the option to import a process into the private or public workspace.
Set the option for importing the process based on whether a previous version of
the process resides in the destination location.
During the import, if a file already exists, you can choose to either skip the process during import or overwrite the existing process and file.
- Click the Import bot icon.
Click Check in.
On completion, the imported process is placed in the public repository and is ready for deployment from the new Control Room.