Using the Button element
Use the Button element in the form builder to validate or cancel a form during bot runtime.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
Click an existing form or click
The form builder page appears.
- Drag Button into the form.
- Enter the name of the element in the Button-text field.
- Optional: Enter the hint text and tooltip.
Use the Button types drop-down menu to set the type of
the button element.
For example, consider you have two buttons, Save and Cancel. Use Primary for Save and Secondary for Cancel. Or, if you want the button element to appear as a link during bot runtime, select Subtle.
Use the following Advance behavior option:
Click one of the following options:
- Reset: Clears all the element customization and sets the default.
- Delete: Deletes the selected element.
- Click Save.