Delete a request
An AARI user, manager, or administrator can delete requests that are no longer required. Deleting requests helps clear the memory space. You can also recover a deleted request if necessary.
Ensure you have completed the following:
- Assigned a system-created AAE_Robotic_Interface User role for the AARI user, AAE_Robotic_Interface Manager for the AARI manager, or AAE_Robotic_Interface Admin role for the AARI administrator.
- For the AARI user, manager, or admin:
- Assigned the AARI user license.
- Provided access to AARI on the web.
Only requests that are in Aborted, Cancelled, Failed, or Completed status can be deleted.
- An AARI administrator can delete any requests.
- The AARI manager can delete requests of the team for which they are the owner.
- The AARI user can delete only the requests they have created.
- Log in to the web interface.
- Navigate to the Request tab.
From the list of requests, select the request or requests you want to delete
and click the delete icon.
A confirmation message appears to confirm the deletion.
- Click Yes, delete to delete the selected requests.
To recover a deleted request or requests, perform these steps:
- Navigate to the Recycle Bin tab.
Select the requests you want to recover and click the recover
A confirmation message appears to confirm recovery of the request.
Click Yes, recover.
The requests are recovered and appear in the Requests tab.