Configuring a Line Bar Chart query
You can construct a custom query based on specific parameters to apply to your widget for line bar and clustered line bar charts.
After you are in the Construct Your Query window, follow these steps to select parameters to apply to your widget:
Construct your query settings.
The query settings vary from widget to widget, but the selection process remains the same.
- Enter the title of your widget in the Chart Title field.
Select a metric option in the Metric or
Select Metrics field.
For Line Bar Chart and Clustered Line Bar Chart, the Metric field is renamed to Y1 Axis and Y2 Axis.
Select an aggregated value in the Aggregated By
For Line Bar Chart and Clustered Line Bar Chart, the Aggregated By field is renamed to Y1 Aggregated By and Y2 Aggregated By with the same options.
- Select a value from the Group By or Group 1 field.
Select a secondary value from the Sub Group By
or Group 2 field.
Note: The Sub Group By or Group 2 field is not available in the Line Bar Chart. For the Metric, Group By and Sub Group By fields, the first value is shown as the default value.
Select a date value in the Date Interval
Note: This field appears when you select the Date Type variable in the Group By and Sub Group By fields.
Construct your advanced query settings.
You can enable more options to any widgets that support advanced settings.
Click Advanced Settings.
The settings display the default values. You can change the value of the fields if required.
- Select a limit value in the Limit or Group Limit field.
- Select a sort value in the Sort By or Group Sort By field.
- Select a sort order value in the Sort Order or Group Sort Order field.
- Select a secondary limit value in the Sub Group Limit or Group 2 Limit field.
- Select a secondary sort value in the Sub Group Sort By or Group 2 Sort By field.
Select a secondary sort order value in the Sub Group Sort
Order or Group 2 Sort Order
Note: The Sub Group Limit, Sub Group Sort By and Sub Group Sort Order fields are not available in the Line Bar Chart.
- Click Advanced Settings.