Begin Control Room installation on Microsoft Azure
Initial steps for Control Room installation on Microsoft Azure.
If you have not done so already, complete the pre-installation configuration in Verify readiness for installation on Microsoft Azure.
Note: There are many possible system configurations and requirements. These installation steps do not account for all those possibilities so your specific setup and installation steps will vary and Automation Anywhere does not make any warranties that these steps conform with your specific configurations.To begin the installation:
- Use Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) to connect to the Control Room server, as an Administrator, and run the Control Room installer.
- Click Yes to start the installer.
- Click Next on the Welcome to the Setup Wizard page.
- Accept the licensing agreement and click Next.
- Select the Custom option and click Next.
Click Next to setup the system IPs.
The Cluster Configuration window displays.
Continue with Customize Control Room installation on Microsoft Azure.