Log in to Automation Anywhere Control Room
To log in to Automation 360, open the Control Room URL in your browser, enter your credentials in the login screen, and click Log in.
Receive your registration confirmation email.
- Automation 360 users: This is sent by your system administrator.
- Community Edition users:
- Register for the Community Edition.
- This is sent by Automation Anywhere using the information you provided when you registered.
This email contains:
- Control Room URL
- Username, credentials, and provisioning tokens (where applicable)
- Temporary password
Reset this password when you log in the first time.
- Open the URL in your browser.
In the Log in form, enter your username and
If this is the first time you are logging in, use the password provided in your welcome email.
First-time users: Change your password. For Cloud
users, create your security questions.
The change password and create security questions form automatically opens when you log in for the first time. Complete the form.
After the first login, to change the password, click your username, select Change password, and complete the form.
Complete the Change password fields.
Enter your current password, enter your new password, and confirm the new password.
Passwords must be 8-15 characters long and can only contain the following characters: a-z, A-Z, 0-9, at sign (@), dash (-), underscore (_), exclamation point (!), number sign (#), dollar sign ($), percent (%), ampersand (&), and period (.).
- For Cloud users: In each pair of question and answer fields, enter a question and an answer that you will remember if you forget your password or must confirm your login.
- Click Save and log in.
- Complete the Change password fields.
- Optional: Select Remember my username to quickly log in to the Cloud Control Room.
Click Forgot password? to reset your password.
An email is sent to you with a link to the necessary page to reset the account password.
Click Log in.
The credentials are authenticated directly with the Cloud Control Room or Community Control Room database.Note: When you access the Enterprise Control Room with the Login with Windows option selected, you must enter the FQDN to log in successfully.Note: Your account is locked if you enter the wrong password a specific number of times depending on the password policy set by your administrator. For security reasons, failed log-in attempts are audited. This allows the administrator to analyze and take appropriate actions.