Directly import bots and packages from Bot Store to Control Room
You can load items directly from Bot Store to your Control Room without the need to download the items locally.
You must have a system-created AAE_Bot Developer role in order to download bots or packages to your Control Room repository. See System roles.
- Navigate to Bot Store site.
- Log in with your A-People credentials to download from Bot Store.
Select a bot or package.
Once you have selected your bot, you are redirected to a detailed bot page.
Click the Get Bot button.
A confirmation window prompts you to confirm the request.
Click Ok, Get Bot to confirm the request.
You can choose from the Add to Control Room or Download as a zip file options.
- The Add to Control Room option requires you to specify your Control Room URL.
- The Download as a zip file option requires you to save the bot locally on your device and confirm the location path for your download to begin.
- Select the Add to Control Room option to load the bot directly to your Control Room.
- Enter your Control Room URL.
- Log in to the Control Room.
- Navigate to the Automation page.
- Open your Bot Store tab.
Click Add to RPA Workspace in the
The following message appears: If you have any files already installed in private workspace, they will be overwritten.
Select Yes, continue to overwrite an existing file and
continue with the installation, or select No, cancel to
cancel your download.
The installation status of the selected file changes to Installed.
Verify the downloaded bots in your Bot Store
folder of the private workspace.
The custom packages downloaded from Bot Store are available in the Packages repository. You can navigate .
Verify that the downloaded packages have been enabled in the
Packages repository. If the packages
are not enabled, then go to individual packages and enable them.
Watch the following video on how to download a Bot Store bot to your Control Room.