Configure a remote Git repository in Control Room
Configure a remote Git repository in the Control Room so that all the bot information stored in the Microsoft SQL Server is synchronized with the remote Git host. When you check in a bot, the local Git repository pushes the bot and its dependent files to the remote Git repository.
- In order to configure a remote Git repository in the Control Room, ensure that you have the
AAE_Adminrole.Note: The Git repository must be configured to have write access only to the Control Room and not to any other Git client.
- Based on your region, configure your network firewall to add outbound NAT gateway IP addresses to the allowed list.
- In the Control Room, navigate to .
- In the Git Integration window, select Set up Git Integration.
In the Credentials menu, perform the following
Enter your Git repository path in the User Name
field in the following format:
https://<username>@github.com/.../....gitNote: Use the Git host that you want to obtain the Git repository address.
- Enter your Git repository password or a Git token generated using your Git client.
- Re-enter the password or Git token to confirm.
- Click Submit.
- Enter your Git repository path in the User Name field in the following format:
Click Connect and Save.
The Control Room connects to the remote Git repository.