View the IQ Bot performance report in real-time on the dashboard.
The report appears when you log in to the IQ Bot Portal. The dashboard summarizes the performance report and provides document processing information in a graphic format. The information shown consists of: document classification, straight-through processing (STP), accuracy, and human validation for information on actions for a specific learning instance so you can focus on areas that require attention.
- My Totals
- My Learning Instances
My Totals area
My totals is a display area of the Dashboard that provides a quick overall view of the status of all learning instances in the Production environment.
Files Processed: The total number of files uploaded to a learning instance in the production environment.Note: If a file is corrupt and cannot be opened, it is not included in this count.
Straight-through processing (STP): The percentage of total number of uploaded files that were successfully processed without manual intervention.
Accuracy: The field accuracy, which is a percentage value of fields that have been accurately identified. This includes fields whose Optical Character Recognition (OCR) confidence levels exceed the confidence threshold that were set.
My Learning Instances area
View details of learning instances you have created that are in the Staging and Production environments.
- Name of the learning instance
- The domain or type of documents. For example, invoices and receipts.
- Number of documents in the learning instance
- A graphical representation of trained documents showing the details in percentages
- Number of files processed
- Straight-Through Processing (STP) percentage of files that were successfully processed without manual intervention
- Field accuracy in percentages