View bot dependency map
You can now view the dependency map for your bot in both the public and private workspaces. The dependency map shows the immediate parent and child bots for any selected bot. With this information, you can gauge the impact of the change in a bot, use the bot effectively, maintain better bot code and reusability, and prevent conflicts.
Ensure that you have the View content permission.
- Log in to the Control Room.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
View the dependency map of the bots in the following ways:
- Select the bot for which you want to view version history. Hover over the actions menu (vertical ellipsis) located to the right of the bot name and click View dependencies and references.
- Click the bot name. When the bot opens, click the vertical ellipsis at the top-right corner and select View dependencies and references.
Toggle between the Dependencies and
References tabs to view the immediate parent and
- Dependencies: Displays the bots or files that the bot uses to run
- References: Displays the bots or files that depend on the bot to run