RabbitMQ and Erlang/OTP upgrade
The IQ Bot installation package includes the RabbitMQ version 3.7.17 and Erlang/OTP version 22.0.
For Automation 360 IQ Bot, ensure that you download the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017 x64 version because it is required for the latest version of Erlang/OTP.
- Fresh installation of IQ Bot
For a fresh installation, you do not have to perform any additional steps, as RabbitMQ Erlang/OTP are included in the IQ Bot installation package. These get installed automatically on the machine during the installation process.
- Upgrade from previous version of IQ BotUninstall the earlier version of RabbitMQ / Erlang/OTP.
- Uninstall existing RabbitMQ and Erlang/OTP from the Control Panel.
- Run the Cleanup_Components.bat file as an administrator.
- Restart your machine.
- After running the scripts, verify that RabbitMQ and Erlang/OTP are removed completely. If not, uninstall them manually to delete any remaining files from the program files folder, and then repeat Step 3.
- An earlier version of RabbitMQ/Erlang/OTP
exists on the machine and the user wants to upgrade to the latest
You need to manually remove any older versions from the system using a batch utility file provided by Automation Anywhere. Contact the Automation Anywhere Support team to get the utility. You can then proceed with installing IQ Bot.