Using the Recorder on Citrix Virtual Apps servers
The Record: Capture cloning action requires specific configurations to capture objects from applications available through the Citrix StoreFront on a remote Citrix Virtual Apps server. Ensure the required components are installed on the local machine and the remote Citrix Virtual Apps server.
Complete the steps listed in the following tasks:
Create bots with applications running on a remote Citrix Virtual Apps server using the Automation Anywhere remote agent for Citrix.
- Log in to the Citrix Virtual Apps server StoreFront.
Run the Automation Anywhere remote agent for Citrix: Select .
AARemoteAgent is the Citrix name for the Automation Anywhere remote agent for Citrix.
- Run the target application from the Citrix StoreFront.
- Log in to your registered local machine with the Bot agent and Citrix Receiver installed.
- Log in to the Control Room from your registered local machine.
- Create a new bot or edit an existing bot.
Select the auto login feature to log in to a Citrix environment when it is
locked or logged off.
Note: To ensure the auto login works, always log off the Citrix Receiver associated with the Citrix Virtual Apps server before you disconnect.
- Start the Recorder.
From the Automation Anywhere Record Application
selection window, select the target application from the drop-down list in the
Window or URL field, and click Start
Note: The remote application has
\\Remotelabel at the end of the application name.
- When the steps to record are completed, click End recording.