Assign or unassign a task
The Automation Anywhere Robotic Interface (AARI) manager and user can assign specific tasks to their team. They can also unassign tasks.
Ensure you have completed the following:
- Provided a system-created AAE_Robotic_Interface Manager role for the AARI manager.
- Provided a system-created AAE_Robotic_Interface User role for the AARI user.
- Have access to AARI on the web.
Managers can assign tasks to all members who have access to a process. Users can assign tasks to other users in the same team. Managers and users can unassign tasks.
- Log in to the web interface as an AARI manager.
- Navigate to the Tasks tab.
- Select a task from the list.
Tasks are unassigned by default.
- Assign to
This option assigns the task to the current user.
Select the user.
The task is now assigned.
The task is now unassigned.