You can view information about business data in Bot Insight.
Click Insights from the Analyze tab to view information about interesting facts on business data.
The Insight dashboard provides information about business data that is logged through Bot Insight without the need to analyze the dashboards. It provides a snapshot of data that you can use to enhance your bot productivity. This feature highlights important facts that are inferred from within the business process data logged by the bots.
A bot created to process orders displays the following information:
- Total processing cost
- Process time
- Monthly payment
- Total payment
The dashboard provides information about the difference between the calculated metric values for a specific time interval:
- Last 7 days
- Last 30 days
The Insight dashboard enables you to configure the variance thresholds for indicating metric-level health.
Perform the following steps to configure the variance thresholds:
- Click Settings.
In the Variance Threshold window, move the slider to
the left or the right to adjust the variance threshold.
- Move the slider to the left for a Poor metric
The poor metric level health is represented in red.
- Move the slider to the right for a Good metric
The good metric level health is represented in green.
- Move the slider to the left for a Poor metric health level.
- Enter the values in the Fair field to set the Fair metric health level.
- Select the Switch poor and good check box to switch between the Poor and Good metric health levels.
- Click Save.