Provision Cloud Control Room instances
You can access, view, provision, and edit all the purchased Cloud Control Room instances. If required, you can also purchase and provision the IQ Bot services later.
You can provision only Pure Cloud Control Room and Pure Cloud Sandbox Control Room instances on-demand through the Licenses and Cloud Services portal . Cloud-enabled Control Room instances are automatically provisioned by the portal.
Customers can provision their own Cloud Control Room instances, and partner users can provision Cloud Control Room for themselves and their customers.
- Log in to A-People using your login credentials: A-People home page (login required).
- Click the Licenses and Cloud Services tab.
- In the Licenses and Cloud Services portal, click the Cloud Control Rooms Instances tab.
- Select an unprovisioned Cloud Control Room CR-XX to provision a new Cloud Control Room license.
- In the Control Room Name field, enter a name.
In the Cloud Control Room Domain Name field, enter a
The domain name must be a unique name that will be part of your Cloud Control Room URL. The portal checks and validates the uniqueness of the domain name across the system.
Select an Environment option.
The options are Production, Development, or UAT. By default, for Sandbox Control Room, only the Sandbox option is displayed here.
Select your Country.
Selecting your country helps the service provider to locate the nearest region to host your Cloud Control Room.
Select and specify the Cloud Control Room administrator.
You can either select from existing customer contacts or create a new one. If you are creating a new user, enter details such as first name, last name, and email address.
- Optional: If your account is entitled for an IQ Bot service, you can register for IQ Bot by selecting the check box.
- Click Save to provision the Cloud Control Room instance.
- After provisioning, the instance is activated, and an email confirmation is sent for your newly provisioned Cloud Control Room URL.
- Log in to the License and Cloud Service portal to view the username and password.