Using the Time element
Use the Time element in the form builder to set the time in the form during bot runtime.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
Click an existing form or click
The form builder page appears.
- Drag Time into the form.
- Enter the name of the element in the Element label field.
- Select a default time using the Default value field.
- Optional: Select the Use the local system time when form is first displayed check box to set your system time as the default value.
Use one of the following formatting options:
- Set the time to 12 Hours or 24 Hours format.
- Enter the hint text and tooltip.
Enable any of the following Advance behavior
- Select the Make field required check box to ensure users select this element during bot runtime.
- Select the Make field uneditable check box to make the element a read-only option.
Click one of the following options:
- Reset: Clears all the element customization and sets the default.
- Delete: Deletes the selected element.
- Click Save.