Using the Dynamic Area element
Use the Dynamic Area element in the form builder to display content that is not part of the form itself during bot runtime.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
Click an existing form or click
The form builder page appears.
- Drag Dynamic Area into the form.
- Enter the name of the element in the Element label field.
- Use the Placeholder text field to enter the text that must appear if this element is empty during bot runtime.
Enter a specific height of the element in the Height
The default dimension value is set to 120 and enables a scroll bar if the additional content exceeds this value.
Click one of the following options:
- Reset: Clears all the element customization and sets the default.
- Delete: Deletes the selected element.
The Dynamic Area action is available during bot runtime to render this field.