Installing IQ Bot in Cluster mode on machines with IQ Bot preinstalled
If you have IQ Bot already installed on your machine, uninstall IQ Bot, stop RabbitMQ service, and clean the existing RabbitMQ cookies before installing IQ Bot in Cluster mode.
- Open ports 4369 and 25672 and add inbound firewall rules to allow traffic to these ports on each target machine.
- To add nodes to the cluster, sync the RabbitMQ cookies to enable running any RabbitMQ commands . If IQ Bot is already installed on the target machine, clean up and remove the existing cookies.
- Uninstall IQ Bot from Program and Features.
- Stop the RabbitMQ service, by running the command: net stop RabbitMQ /yes.
- Uninstall RabbitMQ from %Programfiles%\RabbitMQ Server\uninstall.
- Stop the epmd.exe and its descendants by running this command: Taskkill /IM epmd.exe /F.
Stop erl.exe and erlsrv.exe and its
descendants by running the following commands:
- Taskkill /IM erl.exe /F
- Taskkill /IM erlsrv.exe /F
Remove the following folders if they were not removed from the uninstall:
- %Programfiles%\Rabbit MQ Server
- Remove the following folders: %appdata%\RabbitMQ, %WINDIR%\.erlang.cookie, %USERPROFILE%\.erlang.cookie.
Do the following after completing the installation steps:
- The load balancer details for the following are available:
- name of the load balancer
- type of security used (For example, HTTP or HTTPS)
- Share a folder for configuring the output path. Note: The user installing IQ Bot requires appropriate access permissions.