Using Append worksheet action
Use the Append worksheet action to append a worksheet from another workbook to the current workbook.
Note: If the current workbook already has a worksheet with the same name, you must rename the worksheet being appended.To append a worksheet, do the following:
- Double-click or drag the Append worksheet action from the Excel node in the Actions palette.
Select an option to specify the location of the spreadsheet from which you want to append the worksheet:
- From 'My bots': Enables you to open a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet from an existing bot.
- From local device: Enables you to open a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet from a local device.
- Select an existing file variable: Enables you to open a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet using a file variable.
- Select the Password is required option if the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet requires a password to open it.
In the User password or Owner
password field, enter a password to restrict access to the
encrypted PDF file.
- User password: Allow users to perform specific operations on the encrypted PDF file.
- Owner password: Allow users to use a password to open the file.
- Select the Enter worksheet name or Enter worksheet index option to specify the name or number of the worksheet that you want to append.
- Enter the name of the session used to open the workbook with the Open action.
- Click Save.