Get started with Automation 360 Cloud
Use these tasks to start creating and using bots with Automation 360 Cloud.
- Complete the prerequisites for Cloud.
Use the checklist to determine whether your device fulfills the requirements for registering with Automation 360 Cloud.
- Receive your Control Room URL and login credentials. The URL points
to your Automation 360 instance.
If you are your company's principal administrator and ordered cloud-deployed Automation 360, you receive an email from Automation Anywhere with your URL and credentials.
- Log in to Automation Anywhere Control Room.
To log in to Automation 360, open the Control Room URL in your browser, enter your credentials in the login screen, and click Log in.
- Install Bot agent, register your device, and set user device
The Bot agent is a lightweight application that enables you to run bots on your device by connecting the device to the Control Room. To run bots on a local machine, install the Bot agent and add the local device to the list of enabled host devices.
To enable a device for running bots, set the local device credentials.
- Create your first bot.
Follow these steps to create your first bot that prints the message, Go be great!, the Automation Anywhere version of Hello World!
- Run your first bot.
Run a bot from the same device that you used to create the bot.
- Introduction to Automation 360
- Installing the Bot agent in Automation 360:
- Building your first bot:
- Running your first bot in the Community Edition: