Extract Table Summary Rows functionality works to extract values between label of reference column and End of table indicator labels and avoids duplicate extraction of values from similar areas in other tables.
- Create two tables with similar or duplicate areas. For example, one table with claims total and other with record details related to line number.
- Map all table columns related to line number.
Map all value columns without table label, but related to claims
Claim totals table has duplicate or similar areas like another table related to line number. So the billed amount column is a duplicate area for both tables.
- Map one column of claims total table with the claims total label, as at least one column label is required for data extraction for a table.
- Click on See extraction results to see duplicate rows that have duplicate or similar areas on claims total table. For example, When single page has multiple claim totals records.
- Click Back to training to return to the training page.
- Navigate to Extract Table Summary Rows label under Advance Table Options. , and check the box for
- Enter value for End of table indicator and click on See extraction results.
- User can see rows in claims total table related to claims total only.
- Click on Export to CSV to open the file.
- User can see table related to claims total extraction, as seen in preview.
Next, set the learning instance, and bot to production and
upload some files related to the bot.
- If the bot does not have any validation errors, the user can see claims total table as per mapping in production CSV file.
- If the bot has some validation errors, the user can see claims total table as per mapping in the Validator.