Configure Control Room authentication options
The options for launching the Control Room for the first time and the authentication method depend on the installation mode and deployment type.
Based on your installation mode (express or custom) and deployment type (On-Premises, Cloud, and Cloud-enabled), select any of the following authentication methods for the Control Room:
- After an Express mode installation, configure the Control Room in Express mode using the default settings.
- Authenticate users using Active Directory by manually adding the LDAP URLs.
- Authenticate users using Active Directory by enabling the Control Room to discover and list domains and sites in your organization.
- Authenticate users using the database option.
- Configure Control Room for HTTPS mode using a self-signed certificate either before or after a custom Control Room configuration.
- Configure an authenticated environment Control Room database to a SAML identity provider (IDP).