Install Cloud Migration Utility
Install the Cloud Migration Utility, which enables you to upload Enterprise 11 data to Automation Anywhere Cloud.
Consider the following recommendations:
- Install the Cloud Migration Utility on the device on which the Enterprise 11 Control Room is installed.
- If you installed Enterprise 11 in cluster mode, install the migration utility on one of the nodes of the cluster.
- Ensure a minimum of 2 GB hard disk space on the device on which you want to install the migration utility.
Download the latest version of the Cloud Migration Utility from the Automation Anywhere support site: A-People Downloads page (Login required).
- In the Automation Anywhere Automation 360 section, click the Automation Anywhere Enterprise Cloud Migration Utility link.
- Download the .zip file.
- Extract the .zip file and run the AAE Cloud Migration Utility.exe file as administrator.
- Select the language in which you want to install the utility and click OK.
On the Requirement screen, click Install.
The screen lists the applications that are required to install the utility on the machine. The utility installs the required applications; no separate installation is required.
- On the Welcome screen, click Next.
- On the License Agreement screen, read and accept the license, and click Next.
- On the Destination Folder screen, click Change if you want to change the location where you want to install the utility, and click Next.
On the Ready to Install the Program screen,
The Installing AAE Cloud Migration Utility screen displays the progress of the installation.
- On the Completed screen, click Finish.