Upload Enterprise 11 data using Cloud Migration Utility
Use the Cloud Migration Utility to gather Enterprise 11 data and upload it to Automation Anywhere Cloud.
Ensure you have completed all the prerequisites before you start uploading data to Automation 360. See Prerequisites for Cloud migration.
If Enterprise 11 is installed in a cluster setup, you must stop the Automation Anywhere Control Room Reverse Proxy service on all the nodes in the cluster.
- Run the Cloud Migration Utility as administrator.
Select the Connect to the internet via proxy option if
you want to connect to the internet using a proxy server, and then click
- Specify the hostname or IP address of the proxy server in the Proxy hostname/IP address field.
- Specify the port you want to use to connect to the proxy server in the Port field.
- Select the Authentication option if the proxy server requires authentication.
- Specify the credentials you want to use for authentication in the Username and Password fields.
On the Connect to Control Room screen, enter the following
details about the Enterprise 11 environment.
Important: If you are running the utility on the same machine on which the Control Room is installed, these fields are automatically populated with the values.
As you can migrate only one Control Room at a time, ensure that the installation path, the repository path, and the database details belong to the same Control Room.
Field Enter this value Installation Path Location where the Control Room is installed. Repository Path Location where the Control Room repository is stored. IP address/Hostname IP address or hostname of the database server. Port Port that is used to connect to the database server. Database Name Name of the Control Room database that you want to upload. Secure Connection Option to use a secure connection to connect with the database. Authentication Authentication method you want to use:
- Windows authentication: Select this option to use Windows authentication for establishing a connection with the database server.
- SQL authentication: Select this option to use database
credentials for authentication when establishing a connection
with the database server.
If you select this option, provide the credentials you want to use to connect to the database server in the Username and Password fields.
Backup Path Location where you want to store backup of the Enterprise 11 Control Room data.
- Click Next.
- On the Summary screen, review the information and click Next.
On the Validate migration code screen, enter
the migration code you received through email and click
The system validates the migration code you have entered.
The system extracts the Enterprise 11 data and starts transferring data to Automation Anywhere Cloud.
After the data is successfully uploaded, you will receive an email with a link and login credentials to access the Control Room.