Download extracted content
After you have trained learning instance, use the Download all documents action from the IQ Bot package to download extracted content from standard forms.
- Drag the Download all documents action from the IQ Bot package.
- Click the Learning instance name drop-down menu and select a standard forms learning instance.
- In the Local output folder field, provide a path to your local folder where you want to extract the content.
- In the IQ Bot Document status, select the appropriate status for the documents:
- Select Delete files from the server after downloading check box if you want to remove the files from IQ Bot server.
In the Save the response to a
variable field, add a variable.
A variable value in this field provides information if the download was successful or the reason for a failure.
- Click Save, and run the bot.
Navigate to the local output folder to review the downloaded files.
The output folder can have up to three subfolders:
Note: Depending on the content in the uploaded documents, you can also get the following additional subfolders:
- Retrain: Contains documents that were sent for
These documents are stored in their original input format and you can train them by uploading them to your existing learning instance.
- Success: Standard form documents that have been
The output is a .json file. Tables in the input documents are auto extracted and saved as separate .xls file with the table name.
- Validate: Contains documents that require
These documents will be available in the IQ Bot Validator and you can download the output separately.
- Failed: Documents that failed the validation process.
- Unprocessed: Documents that could not be classified.
- Retrain: Contains documents that were sent for validation.