Migrate learning instances
Use the Automation 360 IQ Bot Migration Utility feature to migrate (export and import) learning instances between environments to avoid recreating similar learning instances and easily manage the lifecycle of the associated bots.
The learning instances can be migrated by the IQ Bot administrator or a user associated with custom role that has migration permissions. View a list of available learning instances by using to go to the Migration Utility page.
What is transferred across environments
- Document groups
- Training documents (one per document group)
- RPA bots (one per document group)
- Custom domain (contact Automation Anywhere Enterprise support for assistance with transferring this type of asset)
Transferring learning instances between IQ Bot environments
To move a learning instance from one environment to another, perform the following steps:
- Ensure that the source and destination systems are running the same IQ Bot version. Learning instances from different IQ Bot versions cannot be imported because their database schemas will not match.
- Back up your database and export the learning instances from the source IQ Bot environment: Backup and export learning instance
- Import the IQBA file into the destination IQ Bot environment: Import learning instance