Using IQ Bot for standard forms
Standard forms are fixed format type documents that usually contain a large number of fields with very little or no variation in the overall layout, which can include both hand-written and digital content. IQ Bot enables you to extract data from standard forms.
Some examples of standard forms are W-4 (Employee Withholding Certificate), income tax form, sale deed and partnership agreement. You can extract data from standard forms by customizing and building a model before setting it up in IQ Bot. A machine learning model is a file that can be trained to recognize certain types of patterns from documents. You can use a sample document with a set of data to train a model to recognize patterns.
Based on the associated role or permission defined by the Control Room administrator, you can then create a learning instance using a model for extracting data from standard forms.
- Evaluate your use case for standard forms.
- Review the type of standard forms extraction service that fits your requirement.
- Review the service implementation prerequisites.
- Set up and configure an extraction service.
- Configure IQ Bot for the selected extraction service.
- Build a data extraction model.
- Log in to IQ Bot and create a learning instance.
- Add validation rules for standard forms learning instance.
- Transfer the third-party extraction models
- Move standard forms learning instance across different IQ Bot environments.
- Upload documents in IQ Bot.
- Validate the processed documents for standard forms learning instance.
- Download the content extracted from standard forms.
- Review the performance report and document processing information.