Create a learning instance for standard forms
Learning instance is used in IQ Bot to extract, train, validate content from standard forms. Use the following instructions to create a learning instance for processing standard forms in IQ Bot
Using IQ Bot extraction serviceEnsure that you have access to an active IQ Bot environment so that you can create a learning instance.
Using Microsoft Azure Form Recognizer service
- From the Document type drop-down menu select Standard Forms.
- In the Standard form settings tab, from the Provider name drop-down menu, select a provider for processing the form.
- From the Configuration type drop-down menu, select the
This enables you to connect to one of the provider services configured during installation.
- From the Select Model drop-down menu, select a pre-trained model for the selected configuration.
- Click Browse to upload a reference document.
For example, if you have selected the configuration type and model as invoice, you can upload an invoice file that must be analyzed.Note: The reference document is only a representation of the document type you want to extract data from.
- From the Fields to extract tab, select the fields from
where the values must be extracted.
The fields are displayed based on the selected Form set in the pre-trained model, and no additional fields can be added.
- Click Create instance and analyze. The system analyzes and sorts the document into logical group. Note: Only one default group is created. The system-identified region (SIR) are not visible and all the training related fields are greyed out. As the standard forms learning instance contains pre-trained model, no additional training of the group is available. You can only add validation patterns and custom logic.
After you have created a learning instance, you must add a group specific to standard forms.
- On the Learning Instance details page, click Add group.
- Create group label as <Standard Forms layout name>.
For example, if you have W-4 documents for the year 2021, enter W4_2021.
- Click Save.
- Open the system generated group
- Click Delete Bot.
System generated group is removed from the Learning instance details page