Edit a standard forms learning instance
As the learning instances created by using standard forms have pre-set configurations, you can edit only the name and the description. Also, you cannot edit instances in the production environment without moving them to staging.
- Create another learning instance similar to the previous one.
- Associate the new model with this learning instance.
- Select all the fields you had selected in the previous learning instance.
- Update the validation rules.
- Move the learning instance to production and associate a bot with this learning instance.
On the My learning instances page, select the learning
instance you want to edit.
You can also use the Search bar to locate the learning instance.
- Click Edit.
Edit the name of the learning instance in the Instance
The document classification options are not available as the standard forms use a pre-trained model and configurations.
- Optional: Use the Document Groups tab to review the groups associated with the learning instance.
Click the Summary tab to review the learning
Standard Forms details such as Provider, Configuration, and Model are available under this tab.
Changes made to the learning instance are updated on staging.