Migration Utility enhancements
Starting from the Automation 360 IQ Bot.14 release, enhancements for importing learning instances (that were created using a custom domain) to the production server are available.
Migrating learning instances (that were created using a custom domain) from one system to another does not automatically import the associated domain to the target system. Therefore, when you run the imported learning instances on the production documents, the documents do not get classified because the associated field names and IDs for the custom domain do not work in the imported learning instance.
Migrating single or multiple learning instances
Prerequisite: The same version of the custom domain must exist in the staging (source) and production (target) servers.
- You can import the same learning instance to the production server multiple
However if you import a learning instance with an edited or updated domain and if the updated domain does not exist in the production server, the system will not allow you to import the learning instance.
- In this scenario, if the Import option is used ( tab) to import the learning instance, a system-generated error message is displayed stating that the learning instance version is incompatible, and the import process is canceled.
- IQ Bot checks for the following when importing a learning
instance to the production server:
- Does the domain exist in the production server?
- Do the same fields exist in the production server?
- Do the same field aliases (available variations for a specific field in the documents) exist in the production server?
- Learning instance import fails if the system detects an issue with any of the checks.
- An import is successful when the user has maintained the same version of the custom domains, associated with the learning instance, in the staging and production servers.
- In the IQ Bot
Project service log files, which will show an
inconsistency in any of the following parameters:
- domain name
- field names
- project or learning instance name
- field alias names
- In the