View changes to migrated bots using Migration Assistant
Use the Migration Assistant to view a list of changes that are made in an Enterprise 11 or Enterprise 10 bot when it is migrated to the Automation 360. The Migration Assistant enables you to review all the changes made in a bot from the Bot editor.
- Enterprise 11 or Enterprise 10 bots must be migrated to Automation 360.
- The user reviewing the messages must have the Bot Creator license assigned to them.
Review messages are available for bots that are successfully migrated to Automation 360 but with some changes in the migrated bots. These review messages indicate changes in the behavior of the Enterprise 11 or Enterprise 10 commands after they are migrated to Automation 360.
You can open the Migration Assistant for a migrated bot that is listed in the Messages tab of the Bot Scanner report. Review the messages about the changes in the commands after migration and mark these messages as reviewed after analyzing the change.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
- Open the migrated bot for which you want to review the messages.
- Click the migration assistant icon on the toolbar to open the Migration Assistant.
- Click Get started.
- On the Migration Assistant screen, click the Need review tab to list the messages that require review.
- Click a message in the Need review tab to view detailed information about the change.
Click the Mark as reviewed option to mark the message as
The messages that are marked as reviewed are available in the Reviewed tab.Note: You can mark a message as reviewed only for the migrated bots that are available in your private repository.