Prerequisites for manual migration
When you migrate from Enterprise 11 or Enterprise 10, if you have not used the Enterprise 11 database or copied Enterprise 10 data, you must manually create all the entities of Enterprise 11 or Enterprise 10 in Automation 360.
- Create a user
- Create a role
- Credentials and lockers used in bots
- AAApplicationPath global value and set its value the same as Enterprise 11 or Enterprise 10 for the required users
- AADefaultDateFormat global value and set its value as MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS.
- The following global values that will be used by the Send
The values for the preceding global values must be the same as those specified in Enterprise 11 in .
You must create the AAE_EmailSettings_auth and AAE_EmailSettings_ssl global values of type boolean. The value for these must be assigned based on the Enterprise 11 configuration. For example, if the My server requires authentication option is selected in Enterprise 11, you must set the AAE_EmailSettings_auth value as
true. Similarly, if the My server uses a secure connection option is selected in Enterprise 11, you must set the AAE_EmailSettings_ssl value as
- The following global values if you have used Exchange Web Services (EWS) in
- Create the same folder structure as Enterprise 11 or Enterprise 10 in Automation 360.Important: You must create the MetaBots folder in the Bots folder in Automation 360 even if you do not have any MetaBots in Enterprise 11 or Enterprise 10.
- Upload all Enterprise 11 or Enterprise 10
bots and their dependencies to the Automation 360
You must upload the bots and their dependencies at the same location as in Enterprise 11 or Enterprise 10.
- Migrate the bots in the following sequence:
- Child bots
- Parent or main bots