Define validation rules for standard forms learning instance
To prevent wrong or invalid data extraction, you can edit the bot associated with any standard forms learning instance and customize the validation rules.
Using IQ Bot extraction service
Use IQ Bot Designer to train a learning instance and extract content from sample documents. Review each field to ensure the correct value is extracted and where necessary, map the correct field.
For more information, see Train a learning instance.
Using Microsoft Azure Form Recognizer service
- On the Bot page, select the bot you want to
You can also use the Search bar to locate the bot.
- Click the Edit Bot icon.
- In the Field column, click Field options.
- Enter any custom validation rules in the fields under the Validate
Documents that are not processed are moved to the Validator, and fields with errors are flagged. You can review the flagged fields in the Validator.
- Enter post processing logic under the Logic tab, and click Save.
- Click Save. The updated bot is saved on staging and you can move it to production.