Set up your IQ Bot Extraction360 (Preview) environment
In this version, IQ Bot is installed simultaneously with the Control Room. Configure the users, roles, and devices, and connect the Control Room with Automation Anywhere Robotic Interface.
Log in to IQ Bot through the Control Room.
You will receive an email from Automation Anywhere with your URL and credentials. Open the Control Room URL in your browser, enter your credentials in the login screen, and click Log in.
- Upload the IQ Bot Extraction360 (Preview) package to the Control Room: Upload the IQ Bot packages to the Control Room
- Create a custom role: Create a custom role for IQ Bot Extraction360 (Preview)
Create the users necessary to complete the end-to-end process of creating and
publishing a learning instance: IQ Bot Extraction360 (Preview) users
Note: For the
Unattended Bot Runneruser, provide the device credentials. You will connect the
Unattended Bot Runnerto the device in the next step.
Configure the unattended Bot Runner user device and device pool
to allow the learning instance to function in public mode:
- Using Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), open the virtual machine where the unattended Bot Runner will run.
Log in to the Control Room as the
Adminuser you created previously.
- Navigate to Connect local device. Follow the steps in the wizard to connect the Control Room to your device. and click
- Click Refresh to verify that your device is connected.
Click Create device pool and perform the
- Enter a name for the device pool.
- Click Devices and then the arrow to move the device to the Selected column.
- Click Consumers and then the arrow to
aari-document-processorto the Selected column.
- Click Create device pool.
You can perform the following steps in the virtual machine or you can
return to your device. If you perform the following steps on your device, ensure
that you log in to the Control Room as the
Open Automation Anywhere Robotic Interface to connect it with the Control Room.
Navigate to the AARI interface by adding
/aariafter your assigned Control Room URL.
- Navigate to Edit. and click
Scheduleruser that you created previously and click Save.The following message is displayed: Secure connection between AARI Web and Enterprise Control Room established successfully
- Navigate to the AARI interface by adding
Create a team in AARI to grant the
Validatoruser access to the documents awaiting validation.
- Navigate to .
- Enter a team name.
In the Members field, add the
Validatoruser that you created previously and click Save.
Log in to IQ Bot as the
Learning instance creator
user and begin creating learning instances: Using IQ Bot Extraction360 (Preview)