Deploy the learning instance assets
Deploy the process and RPA bots to the unattended Bot Runner devices, and assign the learning instance to a validation team. Here, you configure the learning instance assets to process documents in real time.
The user who created the learning instance assets must check-in the process, form, and bots to the public repository: Configure and publish learning instance assets in IQ Bot Extraction360 (Preview)
Deploy the process:
Log in as the
Open AARI by appending
/aarito the Control Room url.
- Navigate to and locate the process with the same name as the learning instance.
- Click the process to assign it to a team.
- Navigate to the Teams tab and click the Add icon on the left side.
- Select the team and click Add and save.
Return to the Control Room by removing
/aarifrom the Control Room url.
Extraction-Schedulerbot. and locate the
Follow these steps to Schedule a bot.
- At the scheduling details section, select Run repeatedly.
- Select the Repeat every option to schedule the
bot on a recurring basis.When you provide the desired interval and frequency, ensure that the interval matches the value in the
Scheduler_Intervalvariable in the
Extraction-Schedulerbot.Note: If you are scheduling the bot to run starting today, you must repeat the steps two times to schedule the bot as follows:
- Schedule the bot with the desired start time for today, with an end time of 11:59pm on the same day.
- Schedule the bot to start tomorrow at
12:00am, with an end time of 11:59 on a future
date.Warning: If you do not follow this guidance, the bot will start running each day at the time you provided in the Start time field, instead of being scheduled to run for 24 hours of each day.
- When selecting a Bot Runner, deploy the
Extraction-Schedulerbot to a different Bot Runner than the one running the process.Note: A Bot Runner can run only one bot at a time. Ensure that you use separate Bot Runners for the process and the
Extraction-Schedulerbot, so that the
Extraction-Schedulerbot does not interfere with the
Once the process and
bot are deployed, documents in the specified folder are uploaded to
IQ Bot, and IQ Bot either extracts data from the
documents or sends the documents for validation.
Navigate to bots.to see the status of the running
Log in as the Validator user to fix errors in the documents so the documents can be processed: Validate documents in IQ Bot Extraction360 (Preview)