Prepare for Enterprise 11 to Automation 360 Cloud-enabled migration
Perform the tasks in this workflow to migrate from Enterprise 11 to Automation 360 Cloud enabled, including migration of your bots.
If you are installing Automation 360 on a machine on which Enterprise 11 was previously installed, we recommend you delete the data from the Elasticsearch data folder located at C:\ProgramData\elasticsearchdata.
Note: If the location of the Elasticsearch data folder was changed, you can find the updated information in the C:\Program Files\Automation Anywhere\Enterprise\elasticsearch\config\elasticsearch.yml file.
- Install the Automation 360 for Cloud enabled deployment.
- Create all the entities such as users, roles, and credentials except bots in Automation 360 the same as how they are available in Enterprise 11.
- Export all Enterprise 11 bots and their dependencies that you want to migrate to Automation 360 using Bot Lifecycle Management.
- Import all Enterprise 11 bots to Automation 360 using Bot Lifecycle Management.
- Optional: Migrate audit log data.
Prerequisite tasks for migrating bots