Using IQ Bot for intelligent document processing
IQ Bot is the only web-based, cloud-native intelligent document processing solution that business users can easily set up to automatically read and process a variety of complex documents quickly. This version has limited features and is offered to users as a free Community Edition version.
How to use Community Edition
- You can create up to a maximum of five learning instances per user.
- In the learning instance list, you can view and access learning instances and data created by you only.
- You can process up to a 100 pages per month for each user account.
- Select the Community Edition URL you received in your email and click the Open IQ Bot option.
- In the IQ Bot
Learning Instances page, choose an option to create
Options Create learning instances Type of learning instances Option 1: Click the New Instance option. Create learning instances using IQ Bot with Auto-extraction Invoices. Option 2: Click the Train other documents option. Create and train learning instances for other document types using IQ Bot.
- Create a learning instance.
- Process documents to extract data for invoices, with predefined form and table fields.
- Validate failed documents manually by using the Validator form.
- View learning instance dashboard metrics that are integrated with Bot Insight.
Watch the following video to understand how to create a learning instance in the Automation 360 IQ Bot Community Edition: