The Community Edition version offers users limited features from the document processing solutions Document Automation and Automation 360 IQ Bot. This version is available to users for free.
- You can create a maximum of five learning instances per user.
- You cannot delete a learning instance.
- In the learning instance list, you can view and access only the learning instances and data that you created.
Get started with Community Edition
- Register and log in to Community Edition:
Complete steps one and two of Get started with Community Edition.
- Install the Bot Agent and set
user device credentials.
- Navigate to Connect local device. Follow the steps in the wizard to connect the Control Room to your device. and click
- Click Refresh to verify that your device is connected.
- Click your username. Navigate to Edit to provide your device username and password. . Click
- Navigate to IQ Bot to begin
creating learning instances:
and select a version of
- Option 1: Click the Create learning
Create learning instances to extract data from invoices in Document Automation: Create a learning instance in Community Edition
- Option 2: Click the Train other
Create learning instances to extract data from other document types using Automation 360 IQ Bot: IQ Bot Community Edition quick start guide
- Option 1: Click the Create learning Instance option.