Upload custom package to your Control Room
Use the compiled JAR file and upload it as a package to your Control Room in Automation 360.
Antes de empezar
- Complete the steps in the following task: Create new java class and directory, and update files using IntelliJ.
- Ensure you have the following:
- Access to the Control Room.
- Credentials with AAE_Basic permission or a custom role with the capability to upload packages to the Control Room.
- From Windows Explorer, go to C:\Users\<Username>\IdeaProjects\A2019-FileDetails\build\libs and locate A2019FileDetails-2.0.9.jar.
- Log in to your Control Room as a user with permissions to add a new package.
- Click .
- In the All packages page, move your mouse over the plus sign and click Add package.
In the Add package page, click
Browse and locate the
By default, the file is located at: C:\Users\<Username>\IdeaProjects\A2019-FileDetails\build\libs.
- Select the A2019FileDetails-2.0.9.jar file and click Open.
- Click Upload Package.
Create a bot to test the new package