The Bot Insight Operations dashboard provides information about bots that are deployed on different Bot Runner machines and bot statistics based on performance. You can use this information to enhance productivity and take measures based on real-time information for RPA deployments.
The Operations dashboard provides visual insight into various operational aspects of bots and displays hyperlinks to the following dashboards:
- Bots Dashboard
- Audit Dashboard
- Device dashboard
These dashboards appear as the Default dashboards and are automatically created by Bot Insight based on the variables that are used in the bot. You can use the Save As function to save the Default dashboard as a Custom dashboard. You can also add widgets from the Visualizations menu to your custom dashboards.
You can view information about the bots that are created, deployed, scheduled, and running across various Bot Runner machines.
The dashboard displays the following bot information:
- Total Bot Runs: Displays the total number of times the checked-in bots executed from the Bot Runner machines. (The number displays the total number of bots that have run successfully and failed to run).
- Total Completed (Success): Displays the number of bots that have ran successfully.
- Total In Progress: Displays the number of in-progress bots.
- Total Failed: Displays the number of bots that had failed to deploy or run.
- Weekly Bot Status: Displays the weekly status of bots that are scheduled to run.Consejo: You can hover over the widget to view the number of bots that have run successfully, failed to deploy, and failed to run. It also displays the weekly bots statistics percentage.
- Failure Reasons: Displays reasoning information on bots that had failed.Nota: The Error Message field displays a snapshot of the original error message and extensive details on why the bot failed. You can export the error messages and logs to a CSV file, which you can later use to troubleshoot.
This dashboard displays various widgets that provide information about Control Room events. Users with the
View everyone's audit log actions permission have access to view the audit information captured in the Control Room.
The dashboard displays the following information:
- Event Distribution by Activity Type
- Event Distribution by User Name
- Event Distribution by Source
- Event Distribution by Control Room Source
- Event Distribution by Workbench Source
- Enter the name of the dashboard in the Search text box to access a dashboard.
- Click the Favorite tab to bookmark your dashboard.
- Double-click the Favorite menu to remove bookmarks.
- Total Views: Displays the number of users who viewed a particular dashboard.
- Last Refreshed: Displays the time and date of when a particular dashboard was last refreshed.
The Device dashboard displays various widgets that provide information about resource utilization of the machines on which bots are executed.
The dashboard provides key metrics to analyze the status and utilization of devices. It also displays the activity history of the bots that are deployed on the machines.
The dashboard displays the following information:
- Online Devices: Displays the number of Bot Runner machines that are active or online at a point in time.
- Offline Devices: Displays the number of Bot Runner machines that are inactive or offline at a point in time. Devices can be online even though no bots are deployed on them.
- Bot Schedules on Devices: Displays the number of bots that are scheduled to run on all the Bot Runner machines.
- Device Utilization%: Provides the overall time used by bots that are executed across all the Bot Runner machines. You can view and analyze the utilization information by date using the following criteria:
- Bot duration
- Unit: %
- Group 1: Start date time of a bot (interval: day)
- Group 2: device name
There is no limit on the number of devices that can be displayed on the dashboard.
- Device Activity History: Provides information about the execution history of bots deployed on each Bot Runner machine. The Device Activity History table provides the following information:
- Nombre del dispositivo
- Nombre del Bot
- Bot duration (milliseconds)
- Start date time of a bot
- End date time of a bot
When the Group1 and Group 2 fields have date type variables and you select Bot Duration as a metric, the Percentage (%) option appears as an additional option for Bot Duration Unit. Based on the selected group interval, the percentage is calculated for the bot duration.Ejemplo: When you select the parameters in the following fields as:
Nota: The percentage calculation of the bot duration is available in all the widgets, except datatable and maps.
- Group By or Sub By: Fecha
- Interval: Año
- Metric: Bot Duration
- Bot Duration Unit: Percentage (%)
- The percentage calculated for bot duration is:
(10000/1000ms * 60s * 60m * 24h * 365days) * 100 = %
- Top Error Messages: Provides information about the error messages for any bot failure and the frequency of occurrence.