Supported special characters
Use only supported special characters when creating user names and passwords. Supported characters vary depending upon where they are used.
- TLS certificate
- Do not use at sign ( @ ) in passwords
- The asterisk ( * ) is supported.
- Do not use the pipe ( | ) or semicolon ( ; ) in user names or passwords.
- Do not use the asterisk ( * ), question mark ( ? ), or bracket left or right ( [ ] ) in the worksheet name.
- Base de datos
- Do not use percent ( % ) or space ( ) in the database name.
- Do not use semicolon ( ; ) in the database username or password.
Characters supported for authentication are acceptable for both user names and passwords. In the table:
- Supported means the character is explicitly supported for that use.
- Do not use means the character is explicitly not supported for that use.
- Double dash (--) means results with using the character for that use are unknown.
|Character||Autenticación de Windows||Control Room authentication||Database name, username, or password||JSON Web Token authentication|
|ampersand ( & )||Supported||Supported||--||Supported|
|angle bracket, left or right ( < > )||Supported||--||--||--|
apostrophe, straight single ( ' )