Using Loop action
Use the Loop action to repeatedly run a sequence of actions for a specific number of times or until a condition is met.
To repeatedly run a sequence of actions, do the following:
- Double-click or drag the Loop action from the Actions palette.
Set the desired conditions for the loop.
Opción Action Select the Iterator option to repeat the sequence of actions for a specific number of times. Select an option from the Iterator list to specify how many times the sequence of actions is to be repeated.
See Loop package for the list of available options.
Select the While option to repeat the sequence of actions until a condition is met.
- Select an option from the Condition list to specify the condition.
- Select the Check the condition at the end of the iteration to validate the condition at the end of each iteration. This option enables you to ensure that the set of actions run at least one time, even if the condition is not met.
- Double-click or drag the actions to be repeated within the Loop.
- Opcional: Double-click or drag the Continue action from the Loop package to skip the current iteration and continue with the next iteration of the loop.
- Haga clic en Guardar.