Assign label to a bot
You can now assign a production label for a particular version of a bot. You can use this label to choose the version on which you want to perform certain bot operations. With the version of your choice, you can schedule, run, queue, export, and trigger bot development workflows.
Antes de empezar
- You must have a custom role with the Label bots permission.
- You can apply labels only to the bots that are checked in to the public workspace.
- Log in to the Control Room.
On the left panel in the public workspace, click
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
Select a bot, hover over the Actions menu (vertical ellipsis) on
the right of the bot name, and click Label Task
A list of available versions of the bot is displayed.
- Select the version of the bot to which you want to apply a label.
- Click the right arrow (→) to add your selection.
Click Apply Label.
The label Production is now assigned to the bot.Nota: If the production label option is selected for the parent bot, the corresponding dependent bots with the production label are also automatically selected. If any of the dependent bots do not have the production label applied, the latest version of the bot is selected.