Configure build files using InteliJ
Use IntelliJ to configure and compile a JAR file, and then upload it as a package to your Control Room in Automation 360.
Antes de empezar
A basic understanding of JDK and Java IntelliJ is required in order to build an action package. Ensure you have the following software and files:
- Java SE Development Kit 11 Downloads
- Java IDE Community edition of IntelliJ
- Automation Anywhere A2019 SDK. Download and extract the zip file for the release you require: Enterprise A2019 Package Development Kit Release Notes
- Unzip the contents of the SDK package to your IdeaProjects directory and rename the folder from <latest package sdk zip file> to A2019FileDetails.
- In IntelliJ IDEA, go to C:\Users\<User>\IdeaProjects\A2019FileDetails. and open the project located at
Open the settings.gradle file in the project root, and set
rootProject.name = 'A2019FileDetails'
- Update the package.template file located at .
- Change the package name from A2019DemoPackage to A2019FileDetails.
Update the package name in locales json: go to .
- Open the en_US.json file and update the required label field. Update the optional description.
- Delete all other remaining lines in the en_US.json file.
- Open the build.gradle in the project root. After the dependencies section, remove other dependencies, if they are not required.
- Save all files.