Example of using Create a Request action
The Create a Request action from the AARI Web package enables you to create a new request in AARI on the web through a bot. In this example, use the Create a Request action to pass data through bot variables to initial form of the AARI process.
- You must have a Bot Creator license and be assigned a custom
role with the following permissions:
- Check-in and check-out permission
- Create folder permission
- Create a process and check-in the process to the public workspace
- Assign at least one team to the process with the default team selected
- Select the by bot option in the Request creation field
- Log in to the Control Room as a Bot Creator user.
Create the initial form.
- On the left plane, click Automation.
- Click .
- Enter the form name