Uninstalling Version 22.214.171.124 patch
When you uninstall Version 126.96.36.199 patch, ensure that you unmap the CyberArk credentials before you uninstall the patch.
- Log in to the Control Room.
- Select , and disable the database connection if it is enabled with the external key vault (CyberArk).
- Disable the external key vault (CyberArk) connection for Active Directory and Email settings if these are enabled.
Go to the External Key Vault setting, select the
No External Key Vault option, and click
Rhe CyberArk key vault connection with the Control Room is disabled.
- Go to Automation Anywhere Enterprise Update 188.8.131.52, and click Uninstall. , select
- Click Confirm in the dialog box and then click OK to uninstall Version 184.108.40.206.